MSU Technologies, MSU’s technology transfer and commercialization office, connects you with the cutting-edge inventions being developed by MSU’s world-class researchers. Our goal is to move the innovation created at MSU from the lab to the marketplace.
In managing the university’s extensive intellectual property portfolio, MSUT employs a stage-gate process that is designed to identify those technologies with the best commercial promise.
MSU currently has hundreds of technologies in many industry categories, as well as a large body of copyrighted works. To see the inventions that are currently available for licensing, search our database of technologies. If you can’t find what you are looking for or would like more information, call us at 517-355-2186.
Other Areas Where We Can Help
Other areas where are our team of professionals can assist you include:
- helping identify technologies to meet your needs
- managing the licensing process, including providing samples or additional information about inventions
- facilitating on-campus visits with university faculty members
- connecting you with the appropriate faculty and university contacts to facilitate sponsored research partnerships
- connecting you with university start-ups