Following are just a few of the start-up companies developed in the past several years around MSU technologies:
- Biophotonics Solutions
- BoroPharm Inc.
- Draths Corporation
- Drawbridge, LLC
- Gema Diagnostics
- InPore Technologies
- Names for Life LLC
- Neogen Corporation
- Niowave Inc.
- Red Cedar Technologies
- Retia Medical
- XG Sciences
With more than 2,000 published patents worldwide and growing, MSU has a record of developing practical innovations that improve the quality of life around the world.
Recent patents include:
- Transgenic Cover Plants Containing Ligninase and Cellulase which Degrade Lignin and Cellulose to Fermentable Sugars (8,093,456)
- End Effector for Nano Manufacturing (8,079,278)
- High Aspect Ratio Template and Method for Producing Same for Central and Peripheral Nerve Repair (8,075,904)
- Self-Powered Sensor (8,056,420)
- HOPM7 Mediated Disease Resistance to Pseudomonas Syringae in Arabidopsis (8,058,507)
- Margin Decoding Communications System (8,060,810)
- Methods for Data Classification (8,036,997)
- Spreader Apparatus for Sand Based Formulations (8,028,928)
- Process for the Treatment of Lignocellulosic Biomass (249187 India)
- Insulin Secretion by Anthocyanins and Anthocyanidins (2,573,510 Canada)
- Chemically Modified Plasticized Starch Compositions by Extrusion Processing (4815448 Japan)
To see more innovations that have received patents or have patents pending, search our database of available technologies.