Agreement Portal Instructions
Submit requests for a CDA/MTA/DUA using the Agreement Portal
- Request to be a User of the Agreement Portal using your MSU NetID and password.
- If you are submitting on behalf of a faculty member, be sure they create a User account with their MSU NetID and password before the agreement request is submitted, so you can link them to the request to approve it. You will need to list the faculty twice – once as a “Subscriber” and once as a “Researcher.” Anyone who needs to be able to view an agreement through the Agreement Portal needs to first create an Agreement Portal User account then be added as a “Subsciber”.
- You can submit requests for material transfer, data use, or confidentiality agreements, so save the link to your favorites for easy access. Once logged in, you can select which type of agreement you want to request each time.
- If you received a document from the other party, be sure to upload it in the “Documents” section along with any other relevant supporting documents.
- Complete the questions in the questionnaire. If you submit the request on behalf of a faculty member, there are two options for them to approve the request: 1) click the button to “Download PDF of Questionnaire for Signature” and upload a copy to the “Documents” section after the faculty member signs; or 2) the faculty member can log in and type “I approve” in the “Remarks” section at the bottom. To use Remarks the faculty MUST be listed as a “Subscriber” on the questionnaire.
- Be sure to click “Save as a Draft”, before you click “Submit for Review.”
- You will receive automated emails as we review and approve the submission, or if we send any questions through the Remarks section. You can respond, or send other communications about the request, by using the Remarks section as well.
- You can log on at any time to view the progress of the agreement(s) you submitted.